We want everyone to have a good time at Dog Dog and to insure this please abide by the following rules:
- You must make an appointment prior to dropping off your dog. Appointments can be made up to 4 am the day of.
- You will need to receive a confirmation email so that you know we know you are coming.
- Dogs that arrive without a confirmation will be turned away.
- First day dog MUST be dropped off between 6am and 7:30am.
- Dogs MUST be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be a minimum of 10 weeks old to begin attending daycare.
- Dogs must have up to date vaccinations for the following: Bordatella, DHPP, Rabies and have an annual fecal exam.
- Dog flu vaccines are not required but are highly recommended, like human daycare flu and colds happen and it is better to error on the side of caution.
- Vaccine records must be uploaded to your portal, emailed or dropped off before your dog can attend daycare. It's super helpful if you give your veterinarian permission to release your dogs vaccination and fecal test results to us.
- Dogs must be on heart worm and flea/ tick preventative.
- You must certify that your dog is in good health and physically able to attend daycare.
- We do not breed discriminate but you must certify that your dog does not have a history of aggressive behavior towards other dogs and humans.
Dogs must be picked up by 6 pm. We understand that life happens and there is a 10 minute grace period, please call if you will be late. After 6:10 pm there is a $25 late charge for every 10 minutes.
Quick visits are less than 4 hour at 4 hours or more if is considered a full day and will be charged $27.
Dog Dog Daycare will not be open if Madison Public Schools are also closed for snow. We will be open if Madison Public Schools are closed for temperatures.
In 2019 we will be closed for holidays on
- January 1
- May 27
- July 4
- September 2
- November 28 & 29
- December 24 & 25